It's been so great to hang out with my sister Candice and her family (on home leave from Thailand). Last week I took them and Atticus on a field trip to the Route 11 Chip factory near Mt. Jackson. We toured the factory (a little disappointingly small for the kids) and ate up all their yummy samples--Atticus enjoyed the crinkly chip bags. Then we drove back to Meem's Bottom covered bridge for a picnic lunch. It was so warm we almost felt hot!
Q: How do you get to be nine years-old
and not learn how to tie your shoes?
and not learn how to tie your shoes?
Thanks for going along with my field trip schemes, guys!
1 comment:
Chips... hmmmm. wish I could indulge in that right now! looks so lovely- another one of your fun adventures. I met one of your old roommates- K. (or C.) Yoder the other night at dinner... crazy, eh?
Post a Comment