27 August 2013

Nice!

This morning as I was getting him some breakfast, I heard Atticus saying, "oooh, nice!"  I turned around and he had this apron in hand (hung over a chair to dry after working peaches last night after he was in bed) and was requesting to have it put on.  I was requested to wear the other apron.




. . . and then there was the not-so-nice melt down when he wasn't allowed to play with the camera I was using to take pictures of his cute little self.  sigh.


1 comment:

dragonfly said...

you have me laughing out loud- at the cuteness- yes even the melt down- what a face!

I know I'll be taken with the cuteness of my own soon, but for now, I'm still a very partial aunti and I think quite a lot of your sweet kiddos.

Was little A posing as a pirate with her Daddy? (the greenbean picture)