09 May 2012

Danger!

David and I take turns moving the letter magnets around on the fridge to make different random phrases.  With only one of each letter (and we're missing a few) it can become challenging to come up with new words.  David's most recent phrase was "dangley pots", and I knew I wanted to change it into "dangerous" something, with a 'v' standing in for missing 'u' (oh, I'm missing u!). 

ANYhow!  I hadn't quite got around to it, when I spied this happening yesterday . . .






. . . and this phrase almost literally jumped out at me:
("BLPJTFY" is not a part of the phrase, just leftovers moved up out of reach)


1 comment:

aunti H said...

I think "BLPJTFY" is the onomatopoeia for when you get something in your mouth that you don't like.

These 2 photos of little Vitamin A make me laugh every time. I see he has an appetite for J's!