16 August 2012

Corn

When we got together to process corn last week (or the week before?) with Mom and Dad Clymer, everyone had a job to do.  As you can see below, Atticus took his job as Inspector General of Corn very seriously.






There was a LOT of corn and it seemed each piece should get a thorough inspection, including taste test.  




Consulting with his manager . . . 
 


"Yeah, it seems pretty good overall"


After several inspections, a hard worker needs a little break and refreshment:







We ended up bagging 70 pints of corn altogether!  At the end of a long, sticky evening a little chocolate cake and ice-cream gave us all enough energy to get home safely with only one sleep casualty in the car.  And no, it wasn't me or David.

2 comments:

dragonfly said...

I LOVE these photos! Definitely something to put on his resume: Inspector General of Corn. I would hire him even if we didn't have any corn to do :)

Anonymous said...

I like the porch swing shot. I see three interest areas;

1) The intimate, grandmotherly hold

2) His body aimed toward the great outdoors with its lures

3) Accommodating mom/dad's plea to look at the camera. 'Oh, well, if I must.'

Grandaddy