15 September 2012

One

Yes, he's one year old now!  And taking off with walking!  Below is a picture from his birthday morning doing a free-fall instead of showing off his new skills.  




We had a nice pancake breakfast then Atticus got to spend some time with his grandparents, riding the lawn tractor with Grandpa and playing with Grandma.  They came over for a birthday dinner later followed by a few gifts.














After gifts, we had a sticky rice & mango "cake" for the birthday boy.  He ate all his mango (and some of ours) and had fun spreading the rice everywhere!











 . . . and here he is showing off some of those new skills!
 

Happy Birthday, Atticus!  We couldn't imagine life without your sweet grins, insatiable curiosity, and general good-natured presence in our family.  Love you! 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like that goofy free-fall act; 'I'll show you what I can't do!'

How about his intense concentration on Grandpa's demo of the toy?

And the 'about to grab-and-growl look' on his face as he's ready to dig in on that mango treat?

Blessings to all for another good year together.

Dad/Grandaddy

Second Sister said...

Thanks for all the pictures and updates! I finally got to upload them. Its so fun to see Atticus and his cute grins. And your grins, too! I miss you guys. I like the corn series, too. HAh!